When it comes to sports bars in Dallas, there are plenty of options to choose from. But which one is the best? In this ultimate guide, we'll break down the criteria for what makes a sports bar great and provide you with the top 5 sports bars in Dallas. We'll also highlight sports bars for specific fans and foodies, and answer some FAQs about the best sports bars in Dallas.
Criteria for the Best Sports Bar in Dallas
What makes a sports bar the best? Here are some criteria to consider:
- Atmosphere: A great sports bar should have a lively atmosphere that gets you excited about the game. Whether it's the decor, the crowd, or the energy, the atmosphere should make you feel like you're part of something special.
- TVs: The number and quality of TVs are essential in a sports bar. You want to be able to see the game from wherever you're sitting, and the picture should be clear and high-quality.
- Food and Drink: A great sports bar should have a menu that caters to sports fans. Think classic pub fares like wings, burgers, and nachos. The drinks should also be top-notch, with a great beer selection and creative cocktails.
- Location: Convenience is key when it comes to a sports bar. You want to be able to get there easily and not have to worry about parking.
Top 5 Sports Bars in Dallas
Based on the criteria above, here are the top 5 sports bars in Dallas:
- Benders Sports And Spirits - At Benders, you can catch all the big games on their numerous TVs while enjoying a cold beverage and some tasty snacks. Whether you're a fan of football, basketball, baseball, or hockey, you're sure to find a welcoming and lively crowd at Benders.
- Katy Trail Ice House - With over 50 beers on tap and a massive outdoor patio, Katy Trail Ice House is a favorite among locals. The atmosphere is lively, and the TVs are plentiful.
- Happiest Hour - Happiest Hour is a massive sports bar with an impressive rooftop patio. The food and drinks are delicious, and the TVs are everywhere you look.
- Henderson Tap House - Henderson Tap House is known for its extensive beer selection and fantastic food. There are plenty of TVs, and the atmosphere is lively.
- Nickel and Rye - This upscale sports bar has a sophisticated atmosphere and a menu that caters to foodies. The TVs are high-quality, and the cocktails are creative.
Sports Bars for Specific Fans
If you're a fan of a particular sport or team, there are sports bars in Dallas that cater to your interests. Here are a few options:
- The Londoner for soccer fans
- The Owner's Box for Cowboys Fans
- Frankie's Downtown for hockey fans
- Stan's Blue Note for baseball fans
Sports Bars for Foodies
If you're a foodie looking for more than just pub fare, these sports bars in Dallas have you covered:
- Benders Sports And Spirits - is widely considered one of the best sports bars in Dallas. This popular establishment is known for its great atmosphere, delicious food, and wide selection of beers and spirits.
- Public School 214 - This trendy sports bar has a menu that puts a creative spin on classic dishes.
- Mudsmith - Mudsmith is a coffee shop that doubles as a sports bar. The menu is full of healthy options, like avocado toast and quinoa bowls.
When it comes to finding the best sports bar in Dallas, there are plenty of great options to choose from. Consider the criteria we've outlined, and check out the top 5 sports bars we've recommended. And if you're a fan of a particular sport or a foodie looking for something different, there are sports bars in Dallas that cater
FAQs for Best Sports Bar In Dallas
Are there any sports bars in Dallas that allow smoking?
Texas state law prohibits smoking in all public places, including bars and restaurants. Therefore, smoking is not allowed in any sports bar in Dallas.
Do any sports bars in Dallas offer happy hour specials?
Yes, many sports bars in Dallas offer happy hour specials on food and drinks. Some popular sports bars with happy hour specials include The Rustic, The Social House, and The Standard Pour.
Are there any sports bars in Dallas with private event spaces?
Yes, several sports bars in Dallas have private event spaces available for rent. Some examples include The Owner's Box, The Rustic, and Happiest Hour.
Do any sports bars in Dallas show international sports?
Yes, some sports bars in Dallas show international sports like soccer, rugby, and cricket. The Londoner is a popular spot for soccer fans, while The Idle Rich Pub is known for showing rugby matches.
Can I bring my kids to a sports bar in Dallas?
It depends on the sports bar. Some sports bars in Dallas allow children, while others are strictly 21 and over. It's best to check with the sports bar beforehand to see if they allow children.